OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

He gave himself away

Started by TrackeySauresRex, May 01, 2015, 09:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrackeySauresRex

The birds were very vocal on the roost yesterday. Then, they hit the ground and clammed up. So they Say, When in the turkey woods,do what the turkeys do. So I stayed quiet most of the morning with little calling and a few set ups. It appeared it was going to be one of those days we all have. After a brief cat nap  ;D  I slipped into another area and he gave himself away. G00RRRRRoBBbbbble! A quick set up and I was able to get him interested. He must have gobbled 50X's. He was hot! He took his time and gobbled all the way. He was at my barrel by 10:30. A great hunt.

Thank You
:cross2:
B-Well
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

kyturkeyhunter4

101st501

Great job, hard work paid off.

alloutdoors

zelmo1

SS Calls

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

darn2ten

Sounds like a great hunt, congrats!

RutnNStrutn

Congrats on yet another "jake" ;) ;D :funnyturkey: Trackey!!! Glad to see someone on our team is doing well!! :fud: :turkey:

Tennessee Lead

Congrats to you! Nice looking old school 835. My dads is still killing turkeys too.

Sent from my iPhone that I ain't smart enough to use with tapatalker

tomstopper

taylorjones20

Alive only by the Grace Of God

born2hunt

Some times a little nap is all it takes.  :icon_thumright:
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

surehuntsalot

congrats   do love them late morning hunts
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Greg Massey

Patience is what it takes...good job ...nice bird