OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

MAC TURKEY CALLS

Started by REBELYELL, April 22, 2015, 05:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REBELYELL

Anybody running Mark Cornelius calls on here? (other than my addict friends, LOL) What is your favorite combo from him?

letinmfly

Who would those addicts be?  ;D

As you know I have three of Mark's calls...glass, crystal and aluminum.  They all sound great and it's hard to pick a favorite do to their own unique sound.  They are all good!! 
I'm holding off getting a slate because Mark is revamping his slate calls this summer and he said to wait as he is not completely happy with the sound, sound good to me, ...he's a perfectionist!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Onpoint

Quote from: REBELYELL on April 22, 2015, 05:23:05 PM
Anybody running Mark Cornelius calls on here? (other than my addict friends, LOL) What is your favorite combo from him?

Had a cherry crystal. Traded it to spittin and drummin Got a Cherry glass and red heart aluminum on the way.

PALongspur

I've known Mark for alot of years so I've got a pile of calls from him. My favorites are both in cherry pots, crystal over slate and aluminum over glass.

The cherry crystal over slate is the best sounding friction call I've ever had in my hands, and also the most forgiving.

jed clampett

How does one contact him...a web site didn't come up

jed clampett

LOL  just seen his number on the call...

scoot12

I have his cell number also if needed.  Scoot

scoot12

along with my platz walnut glass over glass,  my mac cherry glass over glass is my favorite glass call in that combo,  his redheart aluminum calls sounds great as well.  scoot

Mike Weyer

I have one of Marks 1st calls and have gotten lots more over the years and they all sound awesome and his mouth calls are just as good!!! Flatline is my favorite mouth call!! Haven't picked a favorite pot call yet, just to hard to decide!! Lol!!

MAC CALLS

Thanks For the Kind words! If anyone may be interested in an call hit me up! Thanks

letinmfly

Quote from: MAC CALLS on April 24, 2015, 02:28:15 PM
Thanks For the Kind words! If anyone may be interested in an call hit me up! Thanks

:welcomeOG:  Mark!!

Lou
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

REBELYELL

scoot12

hey Mark,  good to see you on here.  Scoot

mgm1955

Nice looking calls! Sounds like I need to pick some up.