11 (40.7%)
10 (37%)
5 (18.5%)
0 (0%)
100+ and i need treatment
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

KYHeadhunter02

I love buying camo, and trail cameras about like women like their shoes and purses. This year I have started replacing production calls in my vest and I can't get enough of them! I'll be glad when deer season gets here! :turkey2:

SteelerFan

I started the "conversion" to custom about 2 years ago. Added a couple of Lonnie Sneed Sr. calls this year, plus another one or two. The experience and quality of calls from the custom makers is SO much better (not that production calls don't work...it's just that I've just never had a 45 minute phone conversation with Will Primos about life & turkeys  ;) )

...and now, I have a Spring Creek scratch call from Mike that is fueling another addiction  :help:

Thundermtn

I'll break a dozen next year. Two days into season so far and haven't got a clear favorite yet. The search continues.

orange crush

as the wife says you can only use one at a time and why so many wont one work  some guy have women ,drugs ,booze i have duck,goose and TURKEY calls

mikejd

Quote from: orange crush on April 29, 2015, 06:59:29 PM
as the wife says you can only use one at a time and why so many wont one work  some guy have women ,drugs ,booze i have duck,goose and TURKEY calls

I used to believe the same thing until one day. A friend who is not a great caller invited me to take a walk with him so he could show me a spot some birds have been. So every hundred yards this guy would make a few lousy calls reach into his vest grab another and try that one. Well we hit one spot and this guy goes through his vest for about 4 different calls and about 3 different strikers. Well dont you know after like the 3rd combination we had a bird answer. So moral of the story. You can never have to many.