turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bill Lyman Pot Call

Started by MG150, April 18, 2015, 05:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MG150

Just received a Bill Lyman pot call,Bocote slate over slate with Tulipwood striker.Bill's calls are pure turkey!

REBELYELL

Very nice. I need to get on Bill's list.

West Augusta

Bill made a good looking set for you.  Congrats.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

eorlando

Very nice. I just got some of his strikers. They are a thing of beauty and sound great too!!!

scoot12

congrats,  I have a wenge aluminum,  a cedar slate and a ebony glass call from him that are great.  Scoot

mspaci

Triple B

Quote from: MG150 on April 18, 2015, 05:21:11 PM

Just received a Bill Lyman pot call,Bocote slate over slate with Tulipwood striker.Bill's calls are pure turkey!
I have the Bocote slate over glass,and also a Wenge aluminum.Bill builds some of the best pot calls,strikers ect. in the business.All are pure turkey.You can't go wrong with calls from Bill.

callmakerman

Glad your happy with the slate Mike and I hope it brings in some big gobblers.

Roughneck

Nice I need to get a pot call from bill

hunter22

One of the best callmakers out there in my opinion. His pot calls and strikers are off the charts good and his short boxes and scratch boxes are right there also.

silverspur

I agree with Hunter 22 on Bill's calls. The one I have run in Nashville are top shelf and I do have a tree talker slate call from Bill and it's awesome! Congrats on your new call :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

MikeStaten

I first played Bills calls down in Nashville this year and all of his calls sounded great.   I picked up his aluminum in greenheart pot down there and then got his aluminum in ebony pot.  They are both phenomenal.  They have a unique pop that really sounds great. 

hunter22

The first gobbler I killed on last week's road trip came to a Bill Lyman Ebony aluminum pot call being run with a Lyman Snakewood striker. It pulled that gobbler away from about 15 hens and 6 jakes to me.

Ocoee Ridge Runner

How do you guys condition this type of Aluminum call and how often does it need conditioned?

MikeStaten