turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Aluminum call recommendation

Started by Jgarrett, April 12, 2015, 12:35:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MississippiHunter

I have a lights out aluminum that is my go to call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greencop01

I got to say Al Hobart Enticer Turkey Calls, I've used his Silver Fox since 2009 and it has never let me down. I'm trying his Silver Thunder Extreme this year, a corian pot and it zings with the slightest touch. Going upstate NY let you know how I make out. If your confident with your call you should kill birds, confidence overcomes many things that come up against you.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

kyturkeyhunter4

Enticer Calls makes a awesome aluminum call

Full strut

Anodized aluminum lights out in a yellowheart pot  :icon_thumright:

drum817

For what it's worth SS Custom Calls took first place aluminum at the 2010 nationals in Nashville .... Those boys make some FANTASTIC pot calls!!!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Strick9

My Lights Out anodized is the only one I still have run with a carbon striker it runs turkey in all weather. I sold the others, squeeky son of guns in high humidity so you have to work your striker, clean your surface,  get pool chalk, chalk the striker then they sound good for a set but then you have to rechalk etc etc.. Just not for me , nor is copper.

If someone tells me a copper an Aluminum combo that requres no more maintenance than glass or cyrstal I am open to trying them.
LowCountryWildlifeManagement
Knowing Wildlife beyond Science
Genesis 9;2

MG150

Try to get one of these Bocote Aluminum's from Bill Lyman on the classifieds before their gone

Jgarrett

Quote from: MG150 on April 19, 2015, 03:34:38 PM
    Try to get one of these Bocote Aluminum's from Bill Lyman on the classifieds before their gone
Just received my atomic 13 from Jimmy Shaffer, and it runs great.  Also just ordered that last Lyman Bocote, looking forward to it.
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida