News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bones

Started by M Sharpe, April 05, 2015, 08:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M Sharpe

Here is a couple I finished recently

I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

USMC0331

Gawhitaker

Those are Gorgeous bones

strutnrut

Dang those are really nice. I simply love mine and guard it from theives.  :TooFunny:

Gold Spur

Very nice indeed! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

Snoodsniper

Dang it Mark I'm gonna have to own one of those!

FinBonZ

Nice looking calls Mark!

crow

very nice pair of calls

silverspur

Mark, Its always a pleasure seeing your fine work!  They look fantastic! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

M Sharpe

Thanks for the compliments guys. The top one is going to a young boy with cancer that loves turkey hunting.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Snoodsniper

Quote from: M Sharpe on April 09, 2015, 10:06:27 AM
Thanks for the compliments guys. The top one is going to a young boy with cancer that loves turkey hunting.
I'm sure that will make his day. Hope he's able to take it to the woods.

Rbrunson

Great looking calls Mike.

M Sharpe

I need to make a correction here. The young man was a burn victim who has undergone numerous operations instead of being a cancer patient. He was referred to this group by the local Shriners. The ones hosting the function was Southern Christian Sportsman Devotional. They usually do two hunts a year, one during turkey season and one during deer season, along with giving away bibles and sending daily devotionals. Zack, the young man, was able to harvest a turkey Saturday morning. He was still on cloud 9 when we arrived for supper. Good to see a young man with so many problems walking around with a big grin on his face!

That's awesome man. Congrats to the young man and everyone involved.

FinBonZ

Great calls for a great cause.  Well done Mark!