OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Weatherby Shotguns

Started by HunterMc23, April 04, 2015, 07:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HunterMc23

Has anyone shot or does anyone know anything about the Weatherby PA-08 20 Guage?  Thanks!

10gaugemag

Interested as well. Looked at both a wood and black synthetic today. Same as Mossberg but the Bee comes with a heavy and light gas piston as well as a mag cut-off. Nice little gun I thought. My buddy is shooting one with Heavy #7 and loves it.

drum817

I've never shot the pa-08.  I do own a pa-459 and a SA-08.  Both guns perform EXCELLENT!!!  Don't think you'd go wrong with any Weatherby.
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

forcercon1

I purchased the same gun for my daughter a few years back and it shot / patterned great. Unfortunately, someone stole it, and others, before we had an opportunity to even hunt with it.

I had only tried one choke / shell combo and that was Primos / Federal plated lead 6's without flight control. I'm not sure if either is made any longer. William at Sumtoy or Clark could help I'm sure.

HunterMc23

Quote from: drum817 on April 04, 2015, 10:43:26 PM
I've never shot the pa-08.  I do own a pa-459 and a SA-08.  Both guns perform EXCELLENT!!!  Don't think you'd go wrong with any Weatherby.
Quote from: forcercon1 on April 05, 2015, 10:14:04 AM
I purchased the same gun for my daughter a few years back and it shot / patterned great. Unfortunately, someone stole it, and others, before we had an opportunity to even hunt with it.

I had only tried one choke / shell combo and that was Primos / Federal plated lead 6's without flight control. I'm not sure if either is made any longer. William at Sumtoy or Clark could help I'm sure.
Quote from: 10gaugemag on April 04, 2015, 08:18:22 PM
Interested as well. Looked at both a wood and black synthetic today. Same as Mossberg but the Bee comes with a heavy and light gas piston as well as a mag cut-off. Nice little gun I thought. My buddy is shooting one with Heavy #7 and loves it.
Thanks for the info! Really interested in it