turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Avian X difference

Started by otis, April 02, 2015, 10:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otis

are they and difference in the Avian X decoys today then the ones when they first came out

thanks   otis

greentag

yeah,the ones today are like 5 0r 10 percent smaller,and lighter,i think they look a little different to

Marc

Quote from: otis on April 02, 2015, 10:28:37 PM
are they and difference in the Avian X decoys today then the ones when they first came out

thanks   otis

What???

If you are asking if Avian X decoys have changed, I do believe they are smaller, and lighter, and there have been changes to the feather detail in the past couple years...
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

Turkeyman62

Yes they are smaller and they added partial legs . That are attached with stretch cord.
A Gobbler Yelp Spring Or Fall Is A Long Conversation..

otis

thanks guys   for the info

otis

otis

yes I just bought the new breeder hen today and what a big difference in size it is a lot smaller  is the jake smaller also

otis

TauntoHawk

No the jake is the same as it didn't come out to the second year. I have an original hen and a newer model. The new ones are more packable for sure and have a better body shape.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KYHeadhunter02

Do the avians show imperfections after being deflated like folding decoys? I have a folding hs jake that drives me nuts trying to get the dent out of.

otis

no... they hold there shape real nice

otis