turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Twisted Sister or Metal Mouth

Started by TNhunterKMC, March 29, 2015, 07:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNhunterKMC

I always buy at least one good call each year and am looking at the Twisted Sister or the Metal Mouth. Which one? Go........

Big Guy

Don't have the Metal Mouth so I can't comment on that, but I love my Twisted Sister.  He makes great calls so I'm sure you can't go wrong with either.

Footballer

Go with the Twisted Sister and spend the extra $20 on one of his one-piece strikers.

captin_hook

Both sound great. Can't go wrong with either

WNY Bowhunter

I bought my Twisted Sister back in 2012 and it's been my go to call ever since.  Just picked up the Metal Mouth last week so I haven't had the time to mess around with it much, but, it sounds really good and different than the Sister.
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

mgm1955

Both great calls by a fine callmaker.

TNhunterKMC

Ordered the Metal Mouth.   If I like it next years call will be the Twisted Sister. 

ThunderChickenGetter

I've had the sister but just traded it for a lights out copper and replaced it with a metal mouth. The metal mouth is definitely different than the sister but it's a great call. Can't go wrong with either one.

870BkWht

I had a twisted sister and I liked it. I bought a metal mouth earlier this year shortly after the call was made available, and I really like it. It has a distinct sound to it.

Fast forward to this month. I sold the twisted sister and another call and I bought a crystal mistress. I must say that of all the crystal calls of Davids, it is without a doubt the best. Its one of best pot calls I have ever heard or ran.

TNhunterKMC

I got the Metal Mouth today.  Got it in my vest with a Woodhaven laminated striker.   Hopefully it'll do its part to bring in a few gobblers this spring.

Cutt

I also got a Metal Mouth for this Season and really like it. Although have never run the other call to say what's better?

kyturkeyhunter4

Quote from: Cutt on April 05, 2015, 12:57:47 AM
I also got a Metal Mouth for this Season and really like it. Although have never run the other call to say what's better?
Both are good calls, I don't think you could go wrong with any David Hollaran call. Both of those calls are very good.