OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

3" FEDERAL HEAVYWEIGHT #7'S-LOT #5V-10UM006

Started by SKFOOTER, March 26, 2015, 01:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKFOOTER

Does anyone have any experience with this Lot Number of the HW #7's??? :OGturkeyhead:

vaturkey

While you're worring about LOT NUMBERS I'm killing gobblers !  :TooFunny:
Vaturkey

SKFOOTER

Lucky you.   And I'm not worrying about anything.  Just curious.  Thanks for your response. :fud:

Roost 1

NCTURKEYHUNTER

SKFOOTER

Got my answer on a local hunting forum.    No thanks to you unemployed comedians. :character0029:

g8rvet

And?  I just got some new ones and they are not the same, but close. Have not shot them though. 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

vaturkey

Quote from: SKFOOTER on March 27, 2015, 01:07:46 PM
Got my answer on a local hunting forum.    No thanks to you unemployed comedians. :character0029:

Did you get your answer the other 50 times you've ask that same question  ?    :deadhorse:
Vaturkey

SKFOOTER

Quote from: vaturkey on March 27, 2015, 09:12:34 PM
Quote from: SKFOOTER on March 27, 2015, 01:07:46 PM
:gobble:
Did you get your answer the other 50 times you've ask that same question  ?    :deadhorse:
Ricky,   this is the first time I have asked about this Lot #. If you have nothing positive to contribute to this thread, please go kill some more gobblers! :z-twocents:

SKFOOTER

Quote from: g8rvet on March 27, 2015, 05:54:51 PM
And?  I just got some new ones and they are not the same, but close. Have not shot them though.
Those who have patterned this Lot # have gotten good patterns and a Federal rep told me that these are last year's loads.

deadbuck

I have a box that has those same exact numbers, except it ends in a 9. Is that good or bad?

SKFOOTER

Quote from: deadbuck on March 28, 2015, 10:52:40 PM
I have a box that has those same exact numbers, except it ends in a 9. Is that good or bad?
Based on what I was told about the Lot # that I posted about in my thread opener they should be good as they were loaded just after these.  I'm patterning mine tomorrow and I'd suggest you do likewise.