turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Youth handicap hunt

Started by Bowhnt, March 23, 2015, 07:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowhnt

Hey guys just wanted to fill everyone in on an organization I'm part of. I got started with turkey tracks foundation last year when I volunteered as a guide during one of their hunts. The organization Provides the opportunity for disabled and Ill youth to go turkey hunting! I really loved what the group was going and we decided to start the first chapter in Michigan. The hunt will be taking place in branch county in May and we are excited to get our hunters on some birds.  If anyone is interested in helping we have a go fund me page set up (gofundme.com/turkeytracks) or if you are interested in following along and get updates on how the hunt is going please like turkeytracks foundation branch county on facebook.  We will be uploading plenty of photos and videos. 
We are happy to say hooks custom calls and brushbuster game calls have both donated a call for each hunter.   We are hoping to auction off some calls this year to raise funds and even do a few giveaways off facebook. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mgm1955

Great work for a fantastic cause!!! Good luck!!

zelmo1

:thanks: Great cause, keep up the good work

Bowhnt

Thanks for the kind words guys.

strutnva

Bowhnt

Getting close to time for our hunt. Things are coming Along and we have had some amazing people step up to help.  Participated in the Steuben county youth hunt this last weekend but my young hunter didn't connect on a bird.  Played chess with them all weekend and put a group of 4 long beards in front of him at 25 but just couldn't get the job done.

Snoodsniper

Sounds like a real nice thing you're doing. Good luck with the hunt.