turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Hook's calls review !

Started by Gut Pile, March 23, 2015, 05:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gut Pile

Just a quick review of my new Hook's Turkey calls I just received. See pics attached.

I ordered the Exterminator based on a positive post someone had on the Hoot'n Stick which I also ordered.

The Exterminator is now my go to pot call, its fit and finish are great and the sound I am getting out of it is fantastic ! I took this out into the back yard, and tried it out side by side with all my store bought calls. Needless to say the hooks sound was head and shoulders above the others. This one's a keeper !

Love the Hoot'n stick as well and had great customer service, I ordered the synthetic, but the walnut version arrived in the package. The reason why was they were all out of the synthetic and instead of making me wait on back order Scott sent me the walnut. Thank you !

I will conclude by adding if you have never ordered a custom call, this should be your first. For about the same price as a store bought call you can have quality call that you will hold on to for a lifetime

about the best religion can possibly do, is maybe make you a nice person, where as a relationship with Jesus Christ can make you a new creation

paboxcall

:z-winnersmiley:

Top notch customer service - I remember ordering my crow and hootin stick, and Scott probably spent 15 minutes or more on the phone with me running them and answering any questions I might of had. 

Congrats on a sweet set of new calls.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

tha bugman

Gamblinman

Anything Scott has or makes has pure turkey built right in.

Gman

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

mgm1955

Congrats on a pair of fine calls!!

catdaddy

You did good!  Hooks is hard to beat!   

Dr Juice

Awesome. I will test the persuader mouth call and dymondwood striker this spring season.

REBELYELL

Scott is good people. He takes care of his customers.