OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

This Is What Being A Redneck Is All About.

Started by redarrow, March 23, 2011, 09:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redarrow

You Southern boys sure know how to live.If I could live out the rest of my days doing what these boys are doing I would die happier than a goat with two goobers. I can just imagine Catdaddy at the helm.

http://www.newseniors.com/kentucky-river-shanty-boat/

selinoid44

Thats a purty good deal. Nothing better then life on the river.

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

TnTurk

You ever see something and feel yourself drawn to it because that's who you really are inside? Well I definitely could see myself on that boat.

Jay

That was really cool. I'm at the age hangen with those guys on the river would suit me just fine. :icon_thumright:

redarrow

I was born here in Detroit. My folks are from Tenn.and my heart tells me thats where I belong.

archery1

HOPEFULLY ONE OF THEM DON'T SNORE.. MIGHT HAVE TO KILL MY COUSIN BROTHER NEPHEW
Take a kid hunting

Jay

Quote from: redarrow on March 23, 2011, 10:10:31 PM
I was born here in Detroit. My folks are from Tenn.and my heart tells me thats where I belong.
I hear ya. My grandpa was a river rat, and built his own boat that we fished out of. I lived with him for a while, and we fished every day on the river. Was good times.

Hognutz

That was neat. Some people just know how to do it. They definitely know how to do it.. :you_rock:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

kybowhunter64

That's the moron brothers. They are on kentucky afield all the time. check out the bluegrass videos they have on youtube! They are very good!!

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

catdaddy

Quote from: redarrow on March 23, 2011, 09:10:04 PM
You Southern boys sure know how to live.If I could live out the rest of my days doing what these boys are doing I would die happier than a goat with two goobers. I can just imagine Catdaddy at the helm.

http://www.newseniors.com/kentucky-river-shanty-boat/

Hey man--no kidding--I dream about having a shanty like that!  

TnTurk

Quote from: redarrow on March 23, 2011, 10:10:31 PM
Well then come on down brother, the weather sure is fine this time of year, ain't no turkeys down here though.  ;D

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.