turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cherry Glass over Glass F/S

Started by 2Barrel, March 21, 2015, 07:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2Barrel

Hi all. Some of you may know me. Most of you not. I'm a very small call maker from up here in the N. East and have been making pot calls for the past four years. Sold many up here with great reviews and decided to expand a little. Anyways, I have a real nice Cherry Pot Glass/Glass for sale. This call is 100% hand turned by me with many coats of a  hand rubbed oil finish inside and out. The Playing surface of this call is 3 1/2 inches. Glass over Glass.

The price of this call is $46.00 + $6.00 shipping priority mail. Comes with a 2 piece striker "Rosewood with Cherry top" Which you will hear in the included sound file. The call will be signed, dated and personalized "if you would like" upon purchase, then sealed with an additional coat of finish. Also. If you buy the call and for some reason you are not happy with it. Contact me for a full refund. Its that easy. I accept Paypal. Please send P.M. for contact info. Heres a couple of pics.

Heres a sound file. It was done indoors. I know that's a big no no. Problem is I live right near a huge airport and makes it almost impossible to get a clean recording.

https://soundcloud.com/koble-calls/cherry-pot-call-glassglass-rosewood-striker

Thanks for looking.
Mike K.

packmule

mgm1955

2Barrel

Call has been SOLD

Here's a couple of pics. of some of the other calls I make. From left to right. Black Walnut, Ambrosia Maple, "wormy maple" and Cherry. If interested, please send p.m. for contact info.

hunter22

hunter22

I just listened to the sound file. Sounds really good.