turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Baikal choke choice

Started by jlewis4390, March 18, 2015, 02:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlewis4390

I was just given a wood furniture baikal mp153 12 gauge I am wanting to make this my turkey gun for this season which is April 20th ....I am going Saturday to pick gun up and would like some suggestions on chokes ....I will be shooting longbeard prob 5 or 6 shot ...3.5"

jlewis4390

Will the full choke do me good to 40 yards with long beards or federal turkey thugs ?

SumToy

we have always ran 660 in them
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

jlewis4390

Anyone wanna sale one I need one In next week or 2 max

gobblingghost

I hate turkeys

Got one, scoped, 18" barrel, Indian Creek choke, lengthened forcing cone and polished/deep cleaned barrel. I run Mag Blends in it. Its a beast shoots close to my 10.
Watch out the bolt handle has a tendency to come out when your moving thru the woods.
"There is no such thing as to much gun"
Elmier Keith

jlewis4390

Any way to fix bold handle ? Do this don't happen ? I was given mine by father in law I haven't picked it up yet but he said it has a 30"barrel

I hate turkeys

I'm on my 4th bolt handle a friend is on his 3rd. I had the barrel cut and rethreaded
"There is no such thing as to much gun"
Elmier Keith

jlewis4390

My buddy said he has had same prob from his stoeger 3500