OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Georgia Season

Started by Brantley, March 15, 2015, 11:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brantley

I hunt ft stewart, ga. I've also been out of town for two months but I went scouting this weekend. Heard plenty of hens and zero gobbles. I know it's way early and the birds are in time so im gonna hunt the hens and hope they bring me a courting strutter. Just wondering if anyone in Georgia had heard any singing yet.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep... just like my grandfather. Not screaming, like the people in his car.

Deast1988

Heard 4 yesterday green Co

deersled

zero!!!! last 2 mornings

M22

Goobling since last week ,roost an on ground  north Ga  Union co

jbrown

Been gobblin fair for the last wk in emanuel county

howl

I've been out the last several mornings. I'd say we have about half as many gobblers in middle GA as a few years ago. I use that as a reference because that was the last time I killed the limit.

I see DNR is keeping quiet. They tend to brag when the forecast is good. Good luck, y'all!

ElkTurkMan

I heard two on Saturday Morning in Jasper County.  I don't have the birds I have previously had on my lease.  Bracing myself for a tough season.   

howl

Considering the huge jump in numbers of hunters on public land around here this year, I'm guessing there's a lot of deer leases that don't have any birds. Deer hunter, go home!