OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lightning Strikes Turkey Calls

Started by 1tiogabowhunter, March 15, 2015, 07:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1tiogabowhunter

Recently added to my collection with a mini boat paddle from Ralph Snodgrass @ Lightning Strikes Turkey Calls.  It sounds even better then it looks and I am anxious to kill a longboard with it this spring! 

hunter22

You got a great call right there. Ralph is one of the finest "Old School" callmakers out there in my opinion. I have killed gobblers running his calls and plan to use one quite a bit this spring.

mgm1955

Dr Juice

1tiogabowhunter

It is actually a Red Mahogany lid with a Sycamore box.  Putting it to use in Georgia next week hoping to send some photos with it and a Georgia long beard!

Dr Juice

greencop01

:character0029:  Ralph Snodgrass. a great old school maker of paddle callers. I have a butternut/ceder caller and it brings 'em in. He's a gentleman and a friend of the late Earl Mickel.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

TauntoHawk

Can someone PM Ralph's info, he's in PA guy if I'm not mistaken correct
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>