OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Primos: Truth About...Primos?

Started by deerbasshunter3, March 15, 2015, 12:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buck_hunter21

Their customer service is by far the best I have ever encountered. I have bought a lot of their products and I can think of 2 times where I had an issue with a product (one was a striker and another was a sound board on a call). Both times they went out of their way to take care of the issue.
Spill Blood

BoWhoop

Its just a turkey call, that you happen to like, made by an American company.  Don't sweat the small stuff.

Gut Pile

In a big box store I would pick up a Primos product before most others. I have some Primos calls and they are very good. However now that I am a bit older and have the means I purchase from small companies were the product is hand made and usually by the guy that answers the phone. Probably how Primos started out.

I like the fact that some person loves Turkey hunting as much, if not more than me, and literally turns out a handmade call in his garage/ shop. That is just pretty neat and I know that I am getting a top of the line call and supporting a small business here in the US

You can get a hand made custom call from a multitude of guys on this sight and others for about the same price of one at a big box store. Gives me a reason to check the mail everyday.......before the wife gets home....
about the best religion can possibly do, is maybe make you a nice person, where as a relationship with Jesus Christ can make you a new creation

Rokhal07

Did Will Primos not sell out to a large corporation?