turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Primos chicken on a stick " deadly "

Started by turkaholic, March 14, 2015, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkaholic

For the hunters foolish enough to use it!
live to hunt hunt to live

zelmo1

:OGturkeyhead: Crazy idea in my opinion. These hunts on huge private ranches where they are the only people within 5 miles are not the same conditions we hunt in. Good luck and God Bless to whoever uses them

deerbasshunter3

It's almost like people are asking to get shot in the face...

turkaholic

owlhoot

deerbasshunter3

Personally, I think people need to get away from this method of hunting. It is clearly dangerous. A person would have to be a fool to use this method on public land, much less on private land where trespassing is still a possibility. I give it a few more years, and (hopefully not) a few hunters being shot before this method is banned, or at least no longer accepted.

tomstopper

TNhunterKMC

I'd think there would be huge liability to any company promoting this

Bama turkey hunter

I have no problem with someone hunting with one if these if that's what they want to do but I do think that it should only be used on private property if they are the only ones that's gonna be hunting the property  and I think it should only be used in the middle of a big field I do not think it should used in the woods.
Tony

DirtNap647

up to the individual kind of like in pa motorcyclist don't have to wear helmets up to them

turkaholic

The only problem with that is when someone get their face blown off we ( Americans ) have new gun restrictions imposed on us.

BBR12

Quote from: Bama turkey hunter on March 17, 2015, 10:46:58 PM
I have no problem with someone hunting with one if these if that's what they want to do but I do think that it should only be used on private property if they are the only ones that's gonna be hunting the property  and I think it should only be used in the middle of a big field I do not think it should used in the woods.

Until a poacher pulls out a 7 mag and shoots the strutter out in the field. Had some friends that had there stutter decoy shot from an Interstate HWY. Truck pulled over on the side of the hwy (approx 200yds away), they don't pay too much attention and K-TOW rifle fires off. Thankfully they were not in the line of fire and the truck takes off after the shot.

snapper1982

Quote from: deerbasshunter3 on March 15, 2015, 01:20:16 PM
Personally, I think people need to get away from this method of hunting. It is clearly dangerous. A person would have to be a fool to use this method on public land, much less on private land where trespassing is still a possibility. I give it a few more years, and (hopefully not) a few hunters being shot before this method is banned, or at least no longer accepted.

Well it has been a widly used method for several years and I have yet to hear of anyone being shot doing it. However on the other hand every year someone gets shot by just calling so I guess we will need to ban calling and every other form of hunting.

How about everyone hunt how they want to with in the laws and stop worrying about the way others hunt and stop trying to force your way of thinking on another hunter!

Vaughnrp2

Quote from: turkaholic on March 15, 2015, 11:46:40 AM
What in the world is Wilbur thinking?

Wilbur no longer runs the show, he sold out a few years ago

deerbasshunter3

Quote from: snapper1982 on March 19, 2015, 07:13:58 PM
Quote from: deerbasshunter3 on March 15, 2015, 01:20:16 PM

Well it has been a widly used method for several years and I have yet to hear of anyone being shot doing it. However on the other hand every year someone gets shot by just calling so I guess we will need to ban calling and every other form of hunting.

How about everyone hunt how they want to with in the laws and stop worrying about the way others hunt and stop trying to force your way of thinking on another hunter!

If people get shot just by calling, it is only a matter of time before somebody gets shot with this crazy contraption. I am not saying that calling should be banned, nor am I telling anybody how they should hunt. I am merely stating the obvious, that this method is a disaster waiting to happen.