turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Enticer calls ?

Started by otis, March 12, 2015, 10:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otis

I am going to the ohio turkey show this sat. I want to get a Enticer call for the wet weather which one would you recommend

thanks  otis

Turkeyman62

Check out Al's Wet-One and Wet-One Classic  DuPont Corian pots .
A Gobbler Yelp Spring Or Fall Is A Long Conversation..

grayfox

I just got one yesterday that I ordered.  I too had a hard time deciding.  I downloaded & listened to all the video clips on his web site.  Wound up with the Silver Thunder Extreme Aluminum.  I bought it for wet weather but I'll be using it in dry weather too.  Plays just as well on the back as the front except a softer & sweeter sound, perfect for the close work.  Honestly I don't think you will go wrong with any of them but I think I liked the corian pots better.  I love mine & it will definitely get some use.  That man flat knows how to make a turkey call.  I've paid a lot more for custom aluminum calls that didn't sound near as good as my Silver Thunder.  Be sure to check out his covers too.  I got one of those on order now.  Good luck with your choice.

ridgerunner

I got one of his Raw Aluminum calls in the mail a couple days ago..It may be the best sounding Aluminum call I've heard...In fact, I don't think I've played another aluminum call that even comes close to the sound.

otis

I just talked to al today from enticer calls and he will not be at the ohio show this year so I am going to have to order a call an I am going to be getting the silver thunder extreme aluminum that thing sounded good

thanks for the help guys   otis

greencop01

You won't go wrong with one of his calls. I've had his silver fox for 4 or 5 years now and I always carry it with me, its my go to call. Birds can't resist it. I ordered his extreme aluminum and can't wait to get it.  :OGturkeyhead:
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

BEARD HUNTER

I would like to hear a sound file of his calls-
When a Turkey is ready to commit suicide you can't stop him.

packmule

Hey Russell
Check out his website www.enticerturkeycalls.com he has videos of all his calls.

model94

I have an Entcier Wet One Classic and the sliver thunder extreme.  The wet one classic is my favorite call I have. It plays great dry, wet, loud and soft. It is by far my versatile call. If I had one call to carry, that would be my call. The silver thunder extreme is a close 2nd.

packmule

I have 3 of the Enticer calls, an Appalachian Edge slate, a Wet One Classic, and a Double Talker....I agree with everyone else....they are great calls, reasonably priced, great customer service.  Every order I've placed is here within a couple days, if you break a call you return it with $6 or $8 (I don't remember the price offhand) and he'll fix it and return it to you.  Also, his pot call covers are the best I've seen, much softer and more flexible than the others I've tried.  A lot to like with his calls...

model94

I busted the glass on my wet one classic and Al fixed it for free. Top notch guy. All I paid was the shipping.