turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2 models of Cody calls at cabelas

Started by Stump.270, March 11, 2015, 12:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stump.270

Cabelas shows 2 different pot calls one is the woodsman and the other doesn't show a name there is only 10$ difference in price I have a highly card and am going to use it my question is which is the other one and which one is better I will be buying the slate surface

Bowguy

Cody's woodsman is the woodsman. Only dif is the drop dead series. Mossy Oak somehow got a piece of the pie. IN my opinion, the call without the mossy oak nonsense is pron for the most part the same call. Bear in mind you can order directly from Cody. That goes for most makers. Think about it, having stuff in a catalog is good advertising but the guys who made, tested, etc the calls are giving some of their profit to a chain store that frankly is way overpriced. Go directly to call makers and support them

Stump.270

I understand that bud but I have a gift card I was just wanting to know the difference in the 2

Bowguy

I think it's mainly an oak pot compared to a walnut. I have a woodsman walnut n killed an awful lot of birds w it. Never saw a bad call from Cody, even the cheaper ones sound decent.