turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Billy whites Hustlin hen

Started by Spitten and drummen, March 10, 2015, 07:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spitten and drummen

I ordered a Hustlin hen from billy white a few weeks ago. Talked to him yesterday and he said its in the mail. Anybody have one of these box calls and if so how do you like it?
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Cutt

Have had one for about 10 years, one of the best sounding boxcalls out there.

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

yelpaholic

any sound files on the hustling hen would love to hear one

Spring Fever

goblr77

IMO, that's the best hunting box money can buy. Turkeys love it. I have one that's had a permanent spot in my vest for over 10 years. It's one of my "go to" calls on tough, old birds. The old north FL swamp turkey in my avatar came straight to a hustlin hen late one afternoon. He weighed 22 lbs and had 1-9/16" spurs. The finish of the one I use is worn off and it looks very rough from years of hard use but it still sounds great and kills birds. I went ahead and bought three more hustlin hens from Billy the last few years....just in case. , the TSS guy, seems to have a very high opinion of that call as well. I think you'll be completely satisfied once you run it on a gobbler.

Spitten and drummen

it must be a great box call if you bought 3 more. looking farward to having it in my hands hopefully for the season opener.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

goblr77

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on March 11, 2015, 09:16:21 AM
it must be a great box call if you bought 3 more. looking farward to having it in my hands hopefully for the season opener.

I put them up for years down the road. Billy won't be making them forever.

yelpaholic

letinmfly

Great sounding call.  I bought one over 10 years ago and it was the death of quite a few birds over the years.  I actually retired the call and have it saved for my nephew. 
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

legend

TnTurk

Cant really tell a whole lot about the box call, but seem to get very similar results when it starts talking.  :gobble: :fud:

TnTurk

I think both are purple heart over mahogany. For the money, the short box is hard to beat, IMO.

jbird

I could be wrong but I think the Hustlin Hen box is Mahogany

TnTurk

Quote from: jbird on March 11, 2015, 05:10:52 PM
I could be wrong but I think the Hustlin Hen box is Mahogany
You are correct. I had first typed mahogany but for some reason I had walnut on the brain.  :z-dizzy: Fixed It.