turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Halloran questions

Started by model94, March 09, 2015, 10:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

model94

Is his calls custom made or mass produced?

drum817

To the best of my knowledge his calls are all made in house.  I guess it depends on my your definition of custom. 
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

model94

Custom made/ Does David hand make his calls or are they mass produced?  I like his calls very much!

Tennessee Lead

From what I understand from taking to him he makes them himself.

Sent from my iPhone that I ain't smart enough to use with tapatalker

RiverRoost

Which halloran pot do yall prefer? Heard lots of good things and need another call

ZachH28

Quote from: Trappey on March 10, 2015, 12:06:58 AM
Which halloran pot do yall prefer? Heard lots of good things and need another call

The new Metal Mouth (crystal over aluminum) sounds phenomenal and runs great too!

Red Arrow

Twisted sister and his aluminum sound great also but don't think you could go wrong with any of his calls. :icon_thumright:

goblr77

I have a bunch of Halloran pots and the only one that isn't great is the aluminum. All the others have superb sound.

perrytrails

Quote from: ZachH28 on March 10, 2015, 08:23:04 AM
Quote from: Trappey on March 10, 2015, 12:06:58 AM

The new Metal Mouth (crystal over aluminum) sounds phenomenal and runs great too!

X2

Stump.270

He does build his own calls and you can't go wrong with any of them the double glass and mistress are my favorite but his slates are no joke either and I his box call is the best sounding. Easiest running one I have I have a cedar box on order can't wait to get it

Tennessee Lead

Quote from: Stump.270 on March 10, 2015, 10:19:20 AM
He does build his own calls and you can't go wrong with any of them the double glass and mistress are my favorite but his slates are no joke either and I his box call is the best sounding. Easiest running one I have I have a cedar box on order can't wait to get it

I bought the cedar and Purple Heart box at the convention. It had some sap wood in the cedar. It is raspy as all get out. No doubt it is going to be a killer.

Sent from my iPhone that I ain't smart enough to use with tapatalker

tha bugman

Metal Mouth is hard to beat!