OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Favorite aluminum call

Started by chuckward, March 08, 2015, 10:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuckward

With the other two post figured we might as well have an aluminum thread. Mine is Darrin Dawkins walnut pot.

drum817

I'm telling you fellas the new SS Game Over series is TUFF to beat!!!  The anodized aluminum call is a bonified killer!!!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Spitten and drummen

Paul platz in walnut pot and jimmy schaffers atomic 13 gets my vote.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

WV Ridge Reaper

Lyle Gilbert's Aluminum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letinmfly

I'll add Corder, and Daybreak calls.
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

hunter22

My favorite aluminum pot calls are a Dawkins Walnut, Lyman Ebony, Daybreak Imbuia, and Supreme Pinnacle Talking Dirty.

sbbow

Platz cherry aluminum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scoot12

Dawkins walnut aluminum but I love my new Platz cherry aluminum and just got the atomic 13 which has a great sound.  Scoot

Footballer

Depends which day it is. I like my Dawkins, Bud & Betty, and Halloran calls. I have an Atomic 13 on the way that sounds deadly.

I also have a Lights Out slick green aluminum over acrylic in a walnut pot that has more volume that any of them. I'm looking forward to hunting with it this season as well.

MikeStaten

I guess it depends on the sound you are looking for but Bill Lyman, Lonnie Mabry, Clint Corder and Kimmy Hanks are all up there. 

TauntoHawk

I'll put money down that the last thing a few birds hear this year will be my atomic 13
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

REBELYELL

Top pick.
Lonnie Mabry walnut aluminum over cherry

Any of these would be my second pick, first on some days.
Paul Platz cherry aluminum over slate
Dawkins walnut
Oak Ridge Atomic 13
Clint Corder

Bowguy

Atomic 13 is one awesome call. I've never played a Platz Aluminum n can't compare but Schafers. Plays super easy n sounds great

M22

Lonnie mabry     Hackberry aluminum

Full strut

Quote from: Footballer on March 09, 2015, 10:36:36 AM
Depends which day it is. I like my Dawkins, Bud & Betty, and Halloran calls. I have an Atomic 13 on the way that sounds deadly.

I also have a Lights Out slick green aluminum over acrylic in a walnut pot that has more volume that any of them. I'm looking forward to hunting with it this season as well.

Bet that sounds good! Post a pic if you can! I use all lights out calls. Aluminum over glass in yelloheart is my go too