OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Neither sleet or rain or Snowy Night....

Started by pappy, March 07, 2015, 05:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

...can keep the call maker from his daily plight.....LOL...got to the shop today crossed two foot tall drifts and lots of ice, but once inside I found a sweet piece of Maple and turned this pot....anodized aluminum over slate dual pirpose with a two piece cherry striker....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

callmakerman

Great looking combo. I here you on the snow and ice. I bought a propane heater yesterday but didn't go up the street to get a 20# tank so my feet were cold today.

West Augusta

Quote from: callmakerman on March 07, 2015, 06:02:09 PM
Great looking combo. I here you on the snow and ice. I bought a propane heater yesterday but didn't go up the street to get a 20# tank so my feet were cold today.
I got my 4th tank today Bill.  Glad you FINALLY got a heater now get in the shop. 

That's a real good looking pot call Jack.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

mgm1955

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

pappy

I hear ya on the heat.....I am blessed in that my son inlaw gets my propane, as he is allotted 50# every 30 days, so you know....I keep it warm when I am out there...LOL
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

tomstopper

WillowRidgeCalls

Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott