turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey season dates/places

Started by BowBendr, February 09, 2011, 12:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BowBendr

OK guys, lets put 'em back up so I can keep a watch for you guys that are getting earlier starts than some of us.
Tell us where you're going to be hunting (states) and when your season dates run.

-I'll be hunting Tennessee, Ohio, maybe Illinois or Georgia and here in my home state of North Carolina.
  I probably won't get started until about April 2nd and i'll be hunting thru May 31st.

Who's getting started the earliest ?

DMP

Ill be starting here in SC on April 1st. 

I do have the days to do some out of state hunts if anyone was a spot. :z-guntootsmiley: :happy0064: ;D

VanHelden Game Calls

WI.. May 18th.  I hope to get an extra tag and go for a double.  Same time period.

BamaStrut

Mostly Alabama with some parts of Mississippi. Starts on March 15 and ends on April 30.

woodsman1977

Lots of Southern Boys on the team.....NO pressure to get us off to a good start fellas.....

I am hunting MI, May 2-31.....hope it doesn't take that long.

canadatom

Will be hunting up here in the great white north April 25th till May 31st if it takes that long, hopefully it won't

ClayW

South Texas March 19

sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Duke0002

Iowa,  April 11-14  (Get to visit the grandkids!)

Ohio, April 18 - May 16

Hope the ice is gone before the seasons start!

pappy

Missouri...home of the humungously huge monster easterns in the nation...April 18 through may 8
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Fullfan

I will be in Tn the first week of April, then off to Mo the last week of April. Back home here in Pa. Hope to tag out here early then off to Ny.

Don't gobble at me...

MDbowman

The only state I know I will definitely be hunting is Maryland - Apr 18 to May 23.

Still working out details on a couple other possibilities.

derek

For sures
MD 4/18-5/23 - new this year, all day hunting the last 2 weeks. 
NJ 4/26-5/27

Will get at least one small trip south in so I can hit the woods a little earlier.  :D
www.youtube.com/thebaysidelegion

www.thebaysidelegion.com

jperrotti

Here in Louisiana opener is March 19. Then going to Texas on April 11th.
Remington 870 SPS-T Super Mag .660 JH Nitro 2-1/4 oz. Straight 7's Burris FastFire II

new2turkey

Season here in Maine starts May 3rd.