OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cabelas Spring Thunder!

Started by opster246, March 03, 2015, 07:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

opster246

I am already at the "i can hardly stand it" phase waiting for the season to start! One thing that always helps is the new season of Cabelas Spring Thunder starting up.  The first two weekly episodes are out. You can sign up for the newsletter and they will let you know when the new ones come out. Here is a link.

http://cabelasspringthunder.com

budtripp

I love the spring thunder series.  As well as its parent site, MidwestWhitetail.  :you_rock:

Drthorn

Yes buddy. I have been a fan for the past 2 seasons.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Gobble!

Yep really like their videos.

mgm1955

Tennessee Lead

My 1st cousin has a friend that is a member of the show. I enjoy watching

Sent from my iPhone that I ain't smart enough to use with tapatalker

Sampsta

Spring Thunder is a great show....have been watching it since the start... Mid West Whitetail is also a great show...doesnt do much turkey on it...another good one is GrowingDeer.tv   Dr Grant Woods's is another favorite of mine to watch.

TauntoHawk

just started watching this series on youtube while I run on the treadmill good stuff
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gooserbat

I'm not into the hunting video scene but that's a good show.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

tomstopper