OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

UFC 184

Started by tomstopper, March 01, 2015, 08:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomstopper

Just taking a guess that some on here maybe fans of the UFC so here it goes: Went to Buffalo Wild Wings with some friends last night and watched Rhonda.R defeat Cat.Z in just 14 seconds. Wow I am impressed by this woman. My question is who in your opinion is left out there that would be even close to competing with her?

Gobble!

Technically she's on a different level than the other women fighters. Holm showed she's not even close. After Tate's last win I would like to see her get a third chance. She's the only woman to take her out of the first round. But I think Tate is going to need to fight someone else first, probably the winner of Davis and Kaufman. 

turkey buster

I think there's a few men she could beat if she wanted

LONGBEARD22

idratherb

Gamblinman

Her balance and efficiency with Judo is amazing. There are a bunch of men she would have no trouble defeating. I'll steer clear of her for sure. Can't imagine being her husband.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

tomstopper

Quote from: Gobble! on March 01, 2015, 08:41:36 AM
Technically she's on a different level than the other women fighters. Holm showed she's not even close. After Tate's last win I would like to see her get a third chance. She's the only woman to take her out of the first round. But I think Tate is going to need to fight someone else first, probably the winner of Davis and Kaufman.
I agree. I would like to see sara kaufman and Cat both get rematches but I think the outcome would be the same.

captin_hook

The ufc is great. Screw buffalo wild wings though. Anti gun establishment

tomstopper

Quote from: captin_hook on March 01, 2015, 06:03:49 PM
The ufc is great. Screw buffalo wild wings though. Anti gun establishment
Ya definitely not my favorite place but it's the only place in town with the fight on......

Jbird22

Zingano beat Tate to get to Rousey if I'm not mistaken. I was pulling for Zingano as she's been through a lot in recent years and I love to see those kind of folks beat the odds. Rousey is one of a kind though and doesn't appear to have an equal out there right now.

Gobble!

Quote from: JBIRD22 on March 01, 2015, 07:33:42 PM
Zingano beat Tate to get to Rousey if I'm not mistaken. I was pulling for Zingano as she's been through a lot in recent years and I love to see those kind of folks beat the odds. Rousey is one of a kind though and doesn't appear to have an equal out there right now.

She beat Tate back in early 2013 then got injured and Tate got the title shot against Rowdy. The Tate Cat fight was great.

Gobble!

Not to go off topic but there are some outstanding UFC PPV events coming up over the next couple months. UFC 187 could very well be the best UFC events of all time. Only 2 fights on the card but I am very excited about 189.

bmhern

I would love to see cyborg get down to 135lbs. Not sure how it would go, but I think it would be a great fight!!!

Gobble!

Quote from: bmhern on March 01, 2015, 09:42:59 PM
I would love to see cyborg get down to 135lbs. Not sure how it would go, but I think it would be a great fight!!!

I don't think she will ever make 135. Shes had years to do it and has not done it. She enjoys fighting in the minors to much.

stinkpickle

Quote from: Gobble! on March 01, 2015, 10:30:25 PM
Quote from: bmhern on March 01, 2015, 09:42:59 PM

I don't think she will ever make 135. Shes had years to do it and has not done it. She enjoys fighting in the minors to much.

Yeah, she has a tough enough time making 145.