OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Derby City Calls

Started by JVA54, March 22, 2011, 02:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JVA54

gobblerkiller
Just looking you thread in the general forum for the giveaway  seen our team banner at bottom, I want to apologize i did not mean to slight you in my, We have a callmaker on our team thread. Please forgive me I am just a little slow. Do you make these calls or do you work for the company.
That is a very unique design love the looks of the one you are giving way this month.

Again i apologize.
   John

blackmagic

I think the Derby City calls look awesome and I look forward to using one as soon as I win the contest.  :goofball:

Honestly, I'd order one if my hunting budget had a few extra $$ floating around right now.  I love seeing something a little different.

turkeykiller22

i ran one at nwtf and i must say they sound AWESOME!!!!!!
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

gobblerkiller

Quote from: JVA54 on March 22, 2011, 02:34:59 PM
gobblerkiller
Just looking you thread in the general forum for the giveaway  seen our team banner at bottom, I want to apologize i did not mean to slight you in my, We have a callmaker on our team thread. Please forgive me I am just a little slow. Do you make these calls or do you work for the company.
That is a very unique design love the looks of the one you are giving way this month.

Again i apologize.
   John

I am on their pro staff. Great calls, and they are pure turkey let me tell you. Judges really like them and the turkeys will run right up to your gun barrels too! LOL all in all they sound very good. Thanks for the comments on the calls guys. I am itching to hunt and it will be April 16th before I even get a chance to hunt. Got a couple youth season hunts coming up next weekend.

FireDoc

I do a lot of my hunting not far from Louisville, both for turkey and deer.

Kind of cool to see a nice company not far from my "Second Home"!

Go Dawgs!
Beware the Yelp Marks.
Proud Member of the IAFF