turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Downloading a picture

Started by Longshanks, February 27, 2015, 07:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longshanks

Any direction on here for how it is done?  Seeing allot of posts about folks not knowing how to do it. Glad I'm not the only one.

dirt road ninja

If you don't already have an account on photobucket.com or similar type site, you should start there.

Once your account is established you can start uploading pictures from your computer. If the pictures are on your smartphone, simply email them to your account.

Once the photo are uploaded I click on the picture and it will have several links to the picture. Right click the one labeled img, then select all, then copy, and finally paste to your post.

These instructions are from memory and not me doing it as I type this. Please forgive me if I posted incorrect information, it was not done on purpose. If that doesn't work, pm me and I will try and help further. It seems harder than it really is.

Longshanks

Thanks, no wonder I haven't figured it out.

Spring Creek Calls

Easiest way is to take the picture with your phone or tablet or whatever you're using, go to the bottom of the "reply" area and tap on "Additional Options". This allows you to go to your gallery and click on a picture to upload. I had to go to my camera settings and choose smallest pixel setting to post. You only have to adjust size once unless you go back and change it. Here's a pic using this method. Tap or click on pic to enlarge, same to minimize.
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Longshanks

Thanks for the help. Downloaded an app to resize pictures.