OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Albert Paul Snakewood

Started by hunter22, February 25, 2015, 02:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

Snakewood has become one of my favorite turkey call wood. I got this pocket call today from Albert Paul. It is made from Snakewood and Holly. It is slightly smaller than his regular size box call. It is the same size as his Henry Davis call. Awesome look and sound. I also showed it with one of his Widtalker box calls he made for Mike Battey which is his regular size box call. Albert is a great callmaker and true southern gentleman.

Rick Howard

Britton40

mwr

That's Beautiful Rickey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

M,Yingling

Congrats on fine call ,,,That's sweet lookin
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

mudhen

Outstanding!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

idratherb

Rickey you sure help this economy  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

hunter22

Jeff---One thing about being retired is that you have a lot of time to hunt and spend money. When I run out of money I sure hope one of my kids will take me in. 

Matt k

Nice call. I have a Henry Davis and a walnut and poplar pocket call, how's the snakewood sound?

hunter22

The Snakewood pocket call sounds similar to the Henry Davis, high pitched with some good rasp on the back end. The WildTalker full sized call has a raspy, mature hen sound. I am not sure if Mike still has Albert commissioned to make this call or not.

Jbird22

Fine call Rickey! That's one of those that if it sounds as good as it looks it would be almost unfair!

dreis3

That's really nice Rickey! Congrats on a good one from a great callmaker!
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com

grayfox

Man that's a pretty box call.

Spring Creek Calls

2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box