turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

MacDaddy Custom call trumpets

Started by savduck, February 23, 2015, 09:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

I have these three trumpets left from our original group we made to sell in Nashville. We ended up placing 2nd and 3rd in hunting class trumpets with this design. They were entered under my partner Billy's name in Nashville.  Now that's over we wanted to offer these up. We have some orders to fill and it may be a while before we have trumpets for sale just made up. These have a wax oil finish, bronze ferrule, and buffalo horn mouth piece. They are made to have a very easy draw and played soft.

Top is canary wood, middle is coco, and bottom is coco. We are offering these at our show price to say thank you to all of our early supporters. To make it easy, you can text me if you would like one. Im posting on several sites, so text will show me, first come first serve. my number is 912-660-9104

$105 shipped

Georgia Boy

mgm1955

savduck

Georgia Boy

The Cohutta Strutter

Congrats to you both on the wins. Good deal right there and I'm liking the finish ya'll are putting on them.  :icon_thumright: Strutter.
Anybody seen America lately?

savduck

Georgia Boy

worth612000

Dell, they all look great, I guess we all have different taste but I think the one in the middle Is awesome!

James

P.S. I will be getting with you on one soon buddy !

mgm1955

One of the easiest drawing trumpets I've played too!!

Spring Creek Calls

Congratulations on the second and third place awards. To do that in your first year is impressive. Really like the wax finish, makes it look like a hunting call.
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

savduck

Quote from: worth612000 on February 26, 2015, 12:38:34 AM
Dell, they all look great, I guess we all have different taste but I think the one in the middle Is awesome!

James

P.S. I will be getting with you on one soon buddy !

I like that on too. I got twenty call blanks off that same piece of coco and all of them look similar to this one.
Georgia Boy

savduck

Both coco sold

If you want one, we have plenty just not made up. We will be glad to get you on a list.
Georgia Boy

savduck

Quote from: savduck on February 23, 2015, 09:03:34 PM
I have these three trumpets left from our original group we made to sell in Nashville. We ended up placing 2nd and 3rd in hunting class trumpets with this design. They were entered under my partner Billy's name in Nashville.  Now that's over we wanted to offer these up. We have some orders to fill and it may be a while before we have trumpets for sale just made up. These have a wax oil finish, bronze ferrule, and buffalo horn mouth piece. They are made to have a very easy draw and played soft.

Top is canary wood, middle is coco, and bottom is coco. We are offering these at our show price to say thank you to all of our early supporters. To make it easy, you can text me if you would like one. Im posting on several sites, so text will show me, first come first serve. my number is 912-660-9104

$105 shipped

Georgia Boy

savduck

Georgia Boy

jbrown

Lookin good Del, the middle trump was awesome! Saw 14 gobblers in the smoke house today!!