Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

As Rickey would say. I'm in a selling mood.

Started by callmakerman, February 23, 2015, 12:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

callmakerman

Four pot calls and three trumpets. Lonnie Mabry cedar slate 45.00 TYD (SOLD), Darrin Dawkins walnut slate 75 TYD(SOLD) , Gary Anderson Padauk slate 75 TYD(SPF), Supreme Turkey calls American Outdoorsman.com cocobolo glass 75 TYD (SOLD), Billy Buice osage trumpet with push in mouth piece. If you want it with the ivory MP 275 TYD or I have delrin MP in the 3,4 or 5 ring that I can sell with the call for 175 TYD. Ralph Permar 1917 Macasser ebony and ivory with the brass lanyard block 250 TYD and last but not least a Frank Cox Davis yelper with macasser ebony barrel. 650 or BO( SOLD). Check, MO or Paypal as a gift Sorry not looking to trade.  Thanx for the look.

perrytrails

perrytrails

Wildfowler

hunter22

Those are some kind of fine calls Bill. Some next to impossible calls to find in the secondary market in that group.

callmakerman

Quote from: hunter22 on February 23, 2015, 05:28:49 PM
Those are some kind of fine calls Bill. Some next to impossible calls to find in the secondary market in that group.
The Cox call is hard to get with the macasser ebony barrel as he likes to build them with cocobolo. I'm getting to the point where if I don't use it then there's not much reason to have them around. Scratch boxes are different. I can't get enough of them.

mgm1955

idratherb

callmakerman

Any body have a Morgan Frictionwood call they want to trade for one of the last two trumpets?