turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

835 .660 jelly head and magblends

Started by hs strut, February 15, 2015, 01:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hs strut

i decided to try some 3'' mag blends i have threw the 835 today the wether is calm and in the 30s i shot the shell at 40yds and my total in the 10'' circle was 165 im sure that # will go way up when the weather warms
may god bless the ethical and responsible hunters and to everybody kill a big one.  jerry

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

hs strut

thanks im countin down till season now i wont be patterning for a bit we got a 1ft of snow here
may god bless the ethical and responsible hunters and to everybody kill a big one.  jerry

LARRYHAYNES

I have an 835 also and I was wondering have you experimented with a choke that's a little more open. I think it would help you out bc of the barrel on the 835 being over bored. I shoot mag blends too and get in the 230+ range with an IC .675
LARRY

hs strut

Quote from: LARRYHAYNES on February 17, 2015, 12:24:26 AM
I have an 835 also and I was wondering have you experimented with a choke that's a little more open. I think it would help you out bc of the barrel on the 835 being over bored. I shoot mag blends too and get in the 230+ range with an IC .675
i have not but i do want to ive just not  made up my mind on what i want to try

LARRYHAYNES

LARRY

Shed Antler

I put a Jellyhead .690 in my brothers 835 and it throws some of the best patterns I've seen any where. Especially the hevi13 #7.

msgobblergetter

I was unaware that primos made a jellyhead for the 835 in a .660... All i've ever seen is .690 for mossy.

zelmo1