turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Rant for FREE!!!

Started by drum817, February 13, 2015, 11:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drum817

BEFORE YOU POST IN THE CLASSIFIEDS READ THE RULES!!!  A PICTURE needs to be in your add per forum rules.  If you're smart enough to use a computer then you can accomplish this simple task!!!  Thank you!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

BOFF

Where's your picture?

How much?

Location?

;D

God Bless,
David B.

drum817

"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

worth612000

And don't use a image host like the one I have. They never see the item you are selling due to looking at the girls at bottom of page. All I get is what call!

Ridge Rooster

I guess I am not smart enough to post a picture, can you point me in the right direction to find out how.

ThanksRooster

Ridge
Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters

davisd9

Quote from: Ridge Rooster on February 14, 2015, 07:40:14 AM
I guess I am not smart enough to post a picture, can you point me in the right direction to find out how.

ThanksRooster

Ridge

Photobucket is free and very user friendly. Sign up, upload your photos, copy the image link (just click it as it automatically copies), and then paste that IMG link to your post. Easy as that. I will try to post some images of the process when I have a moment.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Ridge Rooster

Got pictures from my phone downloaded to photobucket, but can not figure out how to transfer image to a post??

Help please!

Ridge Rooster
Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters

carbonelement

click on the picture you want to post. When it comes up on the page look on the right hand side of the page. You will see a column that says "Share Links" there should be 4 items you can select underneath it. The 4th one should say "IMG" click on it. It should turn yellow and say "copied". Once you have done that return to the forum. Then click on "reply" and once the reply box comes up click in the reply box and right click and hit "paste" It should paste in the "URL" for you. That will be the what posts your picture up on the page for you. I know it is long winded and I am sorry for that. But if you have any questions feel free to PM me and I can walk you through the process.

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer