OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

TEAM SPUR COLLECTOR MOUTH CALL

Started by rmbailey2010, March 21, 2011, 06:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rmbailey2010

What kind of call does everyone want me to make as the official "Team Spur Collector Mouth Call"?
I was thinking between
3 reed Ghost Cut
2 reed Corner Tear Out+ V Cut
2 reed Corner Tear out
2 reed V Cut
Somebody throw me out some ideas and I'll make us up a call for our team and we can sell em real cheap to all the team members.  (I'll sell them at cost)
I've also ordered some special tape (different from our normal) to make these calls in.
Throw some ideas at me!!
Ryan - Free Ride Custom Calls

JVA54

2 Reed corner tear out + v cut            :z-guntootsmiley:

KYFrid

I like a 2 reed call. So i'm with JVA 2 reed corner tear out + v cut would be fine with me.

LilFridWV

I'm with my brother and JVA. They sound better in my opinion and are easier to use :you_rock:

davisd9

Just starting to learn a mouth call half way decent.  So if what they are recommending is easy to use then I am down for it.  Also, can that call be used to purr easily?  Thanks for doing this for the team! :thanks:
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

turkeykiller22

It doesnt matter to me!! Just let me know and I will order one!
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

alloutdoors

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: That's a great offer.

I like a double reed also, not much preference on specific cut.

Any chance you would be able to make some up on a small frame though?  My mouth is too narrow to run a full size well, but something like the Hook's Jr or the Quaker Boy Mini Mag's work well for me.

blackmagic

I'm pretty new at using a mouth call because I found out I needed a small frame.  I'll order whatever regardless to give them a shot, but like alloutdoors, a small frame would be ideal.  Very cool of you to do this!

rmbailey2010

Ok so what I'm hearing from SEVERAL ppl is that there are lots of ppl wanting small frames.  Not only on this post, but several ppl on here have also asked for small frames.  If I could get up enough orders of small frames I would DEF order some (the minimum I can order is 50). If everybody that is interested in small frames and would be willing to order some please pm me.  I can make whatever call/reed number/cut you would like in the small frames.  I can put together a package deal where you would get 3 small framed calls (with different cuts) for $10 - $12. 
Also for those of you who don't want small frames I can make some for you also.
Thanks,
Ryan - Free Ride Custom Calls

davisd9

The normal Quaker Boy and Primos fit me fine.  I ordered an XT Havoc and had to cut about a 1/16 off of it but I am good with the normal size.  My wife would probably say I need an extra large because I have a big mouth.  :TooFunny:
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

somedude

Whatever you come up with is fine with me, I can't use them too good anyway.  Let me know what the cost is and I'll send some $$. :turkey2:
A generous man will prosper; He who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.  Prov  11:25
DALES TURKEY CALLS
Stevens 20 gauge
Remington 870  12 gauge
https://i.imgur.com/howRdMo.jpg

rmbailey2010

Alright: I can do these calls at cost + shipping and handling for $3.25.  Is that going to be ok for everyone?
I'll also sell them in package deals for 3 for $9.00.
Let me know!!

snarer

Heck yea! You can put me down for 3  :you_rock:

davisd9

Who do I need to make the check out to and where do I need to send it!?

rmbailey2010

I can do paypal or check/cash/money order.  If you wish to place an order PM me with what you want and I'll let you know about where to send it and those things!!