OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

GONE Allure Copper Call and Striker "Traded with Swampturkey" SOLD , SOLD

Started by worth612000, February 13, 2015, 01:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

worth612000

Spring Allure Copper Call and matching striker. I really love that striker, but it was matched to call by Rickey.so it will go unless you prefer a custom one piece Zebrawood striker by Frank Kruer. I like both and both sound good on it. The call is like new and the white dot on rim of call was wiped off, I didn't notice it till after photo. Click photo for a larger pic. Thanks. $65 TYD PayPal Gift or Money Order.

Trade pending with Swampturkey

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

worth612000

albrubacker, Thanks for the kind words. I claim no responsibility for the advertisement when you click and enlarge photos. It came with the image host. Try telling that to your wife. LOL!   :funnyturkey:

idratherb

M,Yingling

Well after reading these comments I had to click on the pic LOL ,,,Nice               Call
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

idratherb

worth612000

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: I need to find something else . I used to use photo bucket but couldn't get it from showing all my photos. I don't mind mine but my daughter was using my account for some unknown reason. Photo bucket is perfect except for that. Yes, I did use groups and marked private but it didn't work for me.

worth612000

Swampturkey

Quote from: worth612000 on February 13, 2015, 01:08:31 AM
Spring Allure Copper Call and matching striker. I really love that striker, but it was matched to call by Rickey.so it will go unless you prefer a custom one piece Zebrawood striker by Frank Kruer. I like both and both sound good on it. The call is like new and the white dot on rim of call was wiped off, I didn't notice it till after photo. Click photo for a larger pic. Thanks. $65 TYD PayPal Gift or Money Order.

Price Reduced to $60 tYD

Would consider trade for Crystal/Glass, Slate or ceramic. Some I may or may not have . Some I don't have is Plattz, Corder, Strawser, Schaffer , will  consider some woodhaven calls with lid and 2 strikers, some of the Halloran Crystal calls with original strikers.  I may even consisder some box calls The Spring Allure call was $80 new.

Swampturkey