OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Beating a Dead Horse.

Started by StruttinGobbler3, February 09, 2015, 10:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StruttinGobbler3

I'm sure this has been beat to death already, but I'm in the market for a new vest. I recently sold two vests, an ol tom essentials and a mossy oak super elite 3. Both great vests, just not quite what I'm looking for. Any good suggestions to try next?
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

Timmer

Timmer

All of the tools, some of the skills!

bammerslammer 50

I like my redhead turkey lounger. The quality could be better but after sitting in one for hours on end its hard to use anything else. Worth the 100.00 to me anyways. Good luck!

TURKEYWHACKER

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

StruttinGobbler3

Thanks for the replies everyone.
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

ncturkey

I would go to mossy oak.com and get me one of them Super Elite vest. They are on sale and you can get the in the old school Camo pattens too.

tomstopper

RutnNStrutn

I rarely wear a vest. Most of the time I use my Beard Buster Belt. I added a couple of more pouches to it to carry extra stuff. I mainly hunt down in Dixie, and it gets hot down here, so I stay away from the vests. I do have a Primos Gobbler vest when I do wear one.