OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mossy Oak Turkey Thug Gobbler Chair-

Started by Marine Gobbler Hunter, February 09, 2015, 11:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marine Gobbler Hunter

Hello Hunters, just received notice that Walmart has the MO Turkey Thug chairs back is stock.. These are great chairs for the money..$16 and well made for a import..

tonybforua

I love those chairs. I used my nearly everytime deer hunting this season. You can sit for hours comfortably.

dfresh55

ha, i have one and they are pretty nice... but so much to carry lol but i typically never forget this lol

Dtrkyman

SKFOOTER

They weigh 5.5-6 lbs.  But they are so comfortable that I'll never turkey hunt without one again.

762hunter

Its been a real good comfy chair. Id say worth $16, I took a couple to the beach this past summer, works great as a beach chair as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snapper1982

Love mine and works great for yote calling as well

HartClemson99

Bought one last year.  I love that chair!
"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion" Tom Kelly, The Tenth Legion, 1973

daymude7288

worth612000

Sounds a whole lot better than a cushion on the back of my vest. And I do suffer back pain. A age thing I think.

Gamblinman

If you are a large man like me, I found the Browning Strutter MC chair to be ultra comfy. I've owned and tried a bunch..this is the best one I have ever used, hands down.

http://www.browningcamping.com/browning/products/chairs/strutter-mc. They are a little more expensive and a little heavier than the others, but a good investment and well made. Mine will fold up and go in my game bag.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

ncturkey

Thanks for the info. I need to get another one for my friend.

natman

I like one of these. Sure it's a bit heavy, but you talk about comfort....

Gawhitaker

jg

just ordered one from wal mart because of all the good comments on here about them,i have been using one of those small 4 legged webbing chairs but they always break at the plastic hinge part and the feet sink down in the ground a lot,what i am trying to say here is i like my wifes cooking!
Ozark beard busters