OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

835 w/ ssx and lb 3.5" 5

Started by Tbrady835, February 07, 2015, 08:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tbrady835

Mossberg 835 24" bbl, .670 SSX, longbeard 3.5" 5 shot. I'm not exactly sure what an awesome number with 5's is but I'm pretty sure this is prolly it bc I don't get much better w/ lb 6's!!!! :z-guntootsmiley:

Was shot today the temp was a little above 60, and the distance was a lasered 40 yards. One was 187 and the other was 188 at original count but for the sake of mis counting if am gonna say they are both 190!!!!

turkey buster

That's money!! You seem to be a little high and left. Might add some kind of after market sight of if you have one adjust it slightly.  But that's one fine pattern

Philippe

That is a turkey wrecking machine! That SSX and the LB's is nasty in my 870 ans 835.

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

drum817

"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Twowithone

That's a gobbler coming out of the woods over your shoulder for sure. :OGturkeyhead:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

bammerslammer 50

That's awesome especially for #5. I see fried turkey I'm your future.  :OGturkeyhead: