turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Need some help........Please.

Started by Gobbling Buck, March 21, 2011, 02:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobbling Buck

How in the world do you upload pics?  I've got a photobucket account, but having no luck on getting the pics of the bird I killed this morning to upload.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.-GB

redarrow

Go to Photo bck.Acct and pull up the pic. When you drag the cursor to the pic you should see about 4 option listed below it .I think it the bottom one that say IMG. something click it and the word copied should appear. Dont do anything else with it. Go to this site and hit reply. Click into the reply area and then go to your computer edit and click copy.you can then click preview to see your photo.

kruk

Quote from: redarrow on March 21, 2011, 02:42:57 PM
Go to Photo bck.Acct and pull up the pic. When you drag the cursor to the pic you should see about 4 option listed below it .I think it the bottom one that say IMG. something click it and the word copied should appear. Dont do anything else with it. Go to this site and hit reply. Click into the reply area and then go to your computer edit and click copy.you can then click preview to see your photo.

Believe he meant to say paste.

kruk

1. Upload your pic to photobucket.

2. Click on the picture you want to upload and then copy the img line. ( see picture ) Just click on the link and it will copy it for you.

3. Reply or begin your own thread and where you type your reply then right click and "paste"

It'll look something like [img}http://whateveryoucalledyourpicture.jpg{/img] ( I had to take out two of the brackets so it would show up)

Like redarrow said, you can preview to see if it worked correctly.

redarrow

Quote from: kruk on March 21, 2011, 02:44:30 PM
Quote from: redarrow on March 21, 2011, 02:42:57 PM

Believe he meant to say paste.
Yep. My bad. Paste.

a-j calls

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Gobbling Buck

Quote from: a-j calls on March 21, 2011, 03:30:34 PM
Photo's posted.. :icon_thumright:

Thanks for the help.  I'd love to know how you did it. ;D  I guess my puter skills ain't quite up to snuff.  :thanks:

Woodsman4God

Quote from: Gobbling Buck on March 21, 2011, 10:49:59 PM
Quote from: a-j calls on March 21, 2011, 03:30:34 PM
Photo's posted.. :icon_thumright:

Thanks for the help.  I'd love to know how you did it. ;D  I guess my puter skills ain't quite up to snuff.  :thanks:

Not your computer skillz that matter its the putting a smack down on a gobbler that do,,,, Congrats  :z-guntootsmiley: