turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Travel Call updates

Started by harvester, March 21, 2011, 02:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unclerick

OK, anybody have an idea were these calls are at right now, who has them?
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

harvester

Quote from: unclerick on June 03, 2011, 08:35:37 AM
OK, anybody have an idea were these calls are at right now, who has them?

As far as I know Jon may still have them. He didn't say one way or another if he had shipped them to turkeybow. I have been trying to keep the travel call list up to date on where they are.

t_eagen13

I sent turkeybow my address so he could get them sent to me when he was done with them. As of yesterday he had not received them yet.

unclerick

Got a message from Jon, said he just sent them to Tenn.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

turkeybow

I have the calls!  I have been sick the past few days.  I have t_eagen13's address so I will send them out ASAP.
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

t_eagen13

I received the calls and sent them along to harvester today.

harvester

Got the calls today, both of them sound pretty good. Will send them to mossybird first chance I get, maybe tomorrow evening.

harvester

Sorry for not gettin the calls shipped before now, been busier than I like. Only time I have been home is for sleeping only it seems like. Gonna have my wife ship them out tomorrow for me. Sending them to mossybird.

harvester

THEY HAVE BEEN SHIPPED. WATCH FOR THEM MOSSYBIRD.

mossybird

I got them yesterday, they've been signed and who is next?

harvester

Send a PM to canlimbhangar and see if he wants to sign them or not. If not PM gob09 and JJones for their addresses.

mossybird

Quote from: harvester on July 02, 2011, 03:36:28 PM
Send a PM to canlimbhangar and see if he wants to sign them or not. If not PM gob09 and JJones for their addresses.
JJones and gob09 have already got it?

harvester

Quote from: mossybird on July 02, 2011, 08:37:43 PM
Quote from: harvester on July 02, 2011, 03:36:28 PM
JJones and gob09 have already got it?

gob09 and JJones won the travel calls. Gob09 gets the box and JJones gets the pot call for the killing the two biggest birds.

mossybird

harvester

Quote from: mossybird on July 03, 2011, 11:19:37 AM
Ohhh Ok

Well who did you do gettin in touch with, canlimbhangar?