News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Travel Call updates

Started by harvester, March 21, 2011, 02:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvester

Quote from: gob09 on May 12, 2011, 04:36:43 PM
i talked to rick last night and as of yet they have not arived but they may be in his mail box today

man this season flew by

Maybe they will be there by tomorrow evening at least. :jesus-cross:
Went by extremely too fast.

unclerick

Quote from: harvester on May 12, 2011, 10:22:08 AM
Captain Rick Sir, did you ever recieve the travel calls? Hopefully they will get to you before this weekend and you take them give them a try, being the last weekend and all.

Who's season is still open?
Tennessee closes this Sunday so we may be able to switch up the names on the travel call list, so who's ever season is still open would be able to use the travel calls.
Finaily got them in the mail today, we'll use them this weekend and send them on, that pot call is extremly awesome and sounds great, whoever wins this is going to enjoy it for a long time to come.

Yeah seems like the season has flown by quickly.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

keyser12ga

Glad to hear it, hope it brings you luck!   

harvester

Good luck with them. Go out in a bang.  :fud: :newmascot:

turkeybow

Quote from: harvester on May 12, 2011, 04:56:18 PM
Quote from: turkeybow on May 12, 2011, 04:44:30 PM
This hoo rah in Nebraska will be my last outing.  I leave here in about 5-6hrs and will return next Friday.

Good luck out there, hope you get a goodn. What are you going after easterns or merriams?

Merriams
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

CANLIMBHANGAR

still have a couple weeks up here!!!
GO NORTH OR GO HOME!!!

harvester

Quote from: CANLIMBHANGAR on May 15, 2011, 04:00:35 PM
still have a couple weeks up here!!!

Your more that welcome to jump ahead of me on the call list. For that matter I can be last in line to sign the call.

CANLIMBHANGAR

what ever works who do i send my info to!     thanks brad
GO NORTH OR GO HOME!!!

harvester

Quote from: CANLIMBHANGAR on May 16, 2011, 02:12:39 PM
what ever works who do i send my info to!     thanks brad

Rick and Wes has the calls right now but I don't know who they will send them to. Nctrkyhntr is next I think, but I am not sure whether his season is still open or not.

gob09

rick has them im gonna try and get up early in the morning and send them off tommarrow afteernoon

harvester

Quote from: gob09 on May 16, 2011, 07:44:12 PM
rick has them im gonna try and get up early in the morning and send them off tommarrow afteernoon

Who are you sending them to? nctrkyhntr.

unclerick

I shipped the calls this mourning to Jon in N.C., Jon you should get them in 2 days.

nctrkyhntr

Ok i have the calls and they are signed. Great calls love the pot call. WHo am I sending them to next and just pm me with your address that way I can get them out to you first thing this week. Thank you sorry I havent been on here much just work a butt load of hours trying to make some dang money

unclerick

Jon I think you send  them Turkeybow

turkeybow

if so just let me know.......I'll pm my address just in case
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold