OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Just in time for Valentine's Day!!! New Super Elite 3 in old sxhool patterns!!!

Started by drenalinld, February 03, 2015, 08:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WNY Bowhunter

Awesome!!! I was wondering when they would start making these vests again... :you_rock:
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

Swampchickin234

Ohhhhhhhh shoooooottttt.  I wish I wouldn't have seen this.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jordanz7935

Awesome!! They look a little different than the Russell Super Elite III that i have, but close enough. I see a bottomland or greenleaf in my near future!! Glad to see they resurrected that vest because its one of the best turkey vests out there and it wont break the bank.

SKFOOTER

kevin2

I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

Gobble!

How's the seat on these work? Is it held up with snaps, magnets, or does it just fold up and down?

drenalinld

VA_Birdhunter

I love these vest! I have been using them for many years now....great to see they have come back!!

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

PALongspur

Just got mine in the mail today. When I first saw that old Greenleaf pattern coming out of the box, I got a warm fuzzy feeling. This was the pattern I had on when I killed my first turkey when I was 12.

I love the familiar pocket layout. These vests are by far my all-time favorite, even though they are a little warm later in the morning. My only complaint is they didn't put shell loops in the lower left hand pocket!!

762hunter

Got mine in Friday, Love bottomland but went with Greenleaf.
Nice vest, Tons of pockets.

Working on getting my girlfriend to sew in a couple magnets to hold the seat up instead of the clips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk