Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The official account from a welfare abuser.

Started by Deputy 14, February 03, 2015, 08:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deputy 14

Bigspurs68

Momma said "Kill that turkey"

Deputy 14

It took me a few minutes to find words, but I'm trying to better my language so I bit the front half of my tongue off to keep from saying them.

tomstopper

Well as awful as this sounds, I am not surprised by this. Its the way our country has been heading for a long time. I hope someday they force these dirtbags to become productive citizens by stopping all their funding. Just sad...... >:( :z-dizzy:

Big Treble

Santa Claus is coming to town!

I know this happens,but still am flabbergasted people can go through life using other people, and taking all that they can, and our leaders seem to think we need to do more for these people.

The WI govenor wants the state congress to get a bill through, to drug test those receiving benefits, and his opponents think he is crazy.  We need it, and need to reinstall the W2 program ASAP.

tomstopper

Totally ok with drug testing them and also they should have to do some sort of community service. I get so irritated when I see prisoners picking up trash on the highway. They should be in their cells doing their punishment and the people on "career" welfare should be doing the trash. At least then the kids could see mom and dad doing something productive for their checks.

Big Treble

Quote from: tomstopper on February 03, 2015, 09:44:05 PM
Totally ok with drug testing them and also they should have to do some sort of community service. I get so irritated when I see prisoners picking up trash on the highway. They should be in their cells doing their punishment and the people on "career" welfare should be doing the trash. At least then the kids could see mom and dad doing something productive for their checks.

Well said!!

Timmer

Whatever happened to the idea of "workfare" instead of welfare?  With such upstanding role models as parents, their kids will do the same when they grow up.  It will never end until the economy can longer support them and we all suffer from an economical collapse.  I fear that day will come in my lifetime.
Timmer

All of the tools, some of the skills!

mgm1955

Wow!! If that doesn't turn every taxpayer's stomach I don't know what will.

Snoodsniper

Not surprised by this at all....these people are everywhere.

surehuntsalot

the "MAIN" thing wrong with this country today   >:( >:( >:(
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

VA_Birdhunter

Makes getting up at 4 am every morning more worth it!!!  Unbelievable!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

cornfedkiller

As someone that went to college, then put myself through grad school (extremely expensive grad school at that), then moved 7 hours from home and took a large financial risk to start my business, and get to work early and stay late in order to chase my dream and make a good life for my future family, stuff like this absolutely boils my blood. 

And this lady complains about all the illegals at the WIC office getting benefits..honestly, whats the difference?

These people are becoming the majority, and their lifestyle teaches their kids to do the same thing...making more and more lifelong welfare leeches.

Unfortunately I see it ALL THE TIME..

silvestris

The "people" are responsible for electing idiots who allow and encourage this behavior.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

BowBendr

Quote from: silvestris on February 04, 2015, 09:17:30 PM
The "people" are responsible for electing idiots who allow and encourage this behavior.

Amen brother, preach it !!