Unprepared And Behind!

Started by guesswho, February 02, 2015, 05:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudhen

Everyone is selling something....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

drum817

You just hang in there guesswho...... I think once you get in the woods it will all come back to ya!!! 
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

flintlock

Lol!!  Yeah if you had the new stuff you might take one with 12 beards.  :)
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

CT Spur Collector

I got my magizine too.  I know everything goes up in price BUT are those decoys crazy expensive or am I just too old?

Wow!!  Ridiculous.

K9Doc

Did they have the Grey/White decoy
and a Squeling hen call left in stock?
Heck. Hope they don't run out!!!!! :TooFunny:
Be the type of person your dog thinks you are.

Bigspurs68

I'm hoping they bring back the HS turkey scent.... Wow
Momma said "Kill that turkey"

RutnNStrutn

You better get busy ordering Ronnie!!! I'd hate to see you get kicked off of the Bondonkadeke Prostaff!!! ;) ;D :TooFunny:

KYFrid

I ordered all of my Under Armour and Flextone game calls last year so I'm good for a while....  :jackson:

guesswho

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on February 03, 2015, 07:30:38 PM
You better get busy ordering Ronnie!!! I'd hate to see you get kicked off of the Bondonkadeke Prostaff!!! ;) ;D :TooFunny:
I'm in the R&D phase of the new Helium filled Badonkadeke.  Fill it with the appropriate amount of Helium, let the wind blow it to a gobbler then just pull it back to your location with an attached string pulling the gobbler back with it.   Fool proof!
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

drum817

Quote from: guesswho on February 04, 2015, 02:04:44 PM
I'm in the R&D phase of the new Helium filled Badonkadeke.  Fill it with the appropriate amount of Helium, let the wind blow it to a gobbler then just pull it back to your location with an attached string pulling the gobbler back with it.   Fool proof!

You'd probably sell 25,000 of em'!!!!!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

RutnNStrutn

BigOwl

There is no doubt that there is an overabundance of equipment out right now, but don't strong sales benefit hunters with tax dollars?

willy8457

After you get all that  stuff you will have to hire some one to carry it :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

owlhoot

Quote from: drum817 on February 04, 2015, 10:04:33 PM
Quote from: guesswho on February 04, 2015, 02:04:44 PM
Make sure to use spider wire so nothing gets away.

You'd probably sell 25,000 of em'!!!!!

turkaholic

I was looking for the new DS decoy with built in drone. Herd it has electronic caller attached and can fly over ridges calling. I want the model that can fly a hot cup of coffee out. Don't laugh coming soon :drool:
live to hunt hunt to live