OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Happy Mossy Oak Green Leaf is back!

Started by SpitNDrumN, January 31, 2015, 08:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpitNDrumN

I'm glad it's back. Would like to see fall foliage and original treesstand come back.

nyhunter

SpitNDrumN

Pic I took today with green leaf I got in the mail today.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

mgm1955

sippy cup

i still have a greenleaf vest in xl devin i may hook you up with that
beware of longdale legend

Gooserbat

Call me crazy but I still like original Bottomland best.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

PALongspur

I'd love to see both Fall Foliage and Full Foliage again!!

paboxcall

Quote from: Gooserbat on February 01, 2015, 12:13:52 AM
Call me crazy but I still like original Bottomland best.

Personally I think any mixed set of the new Bottomland pattern, together with Greenleaf or original Bottomland is as good as it gets.

The Bottomland and Greenleaf patterns just disappears in the hardwoods.  Only pattern that would improve the combo would be Forest Floor for pants.  I still wear a heavy chamois Forest Floor shirt and it is perfect for early spring and fall woods. 
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

SpitNDrumN

Might be to big for me Jr. Pm how much you want for it.

Anything mossy oak I like.

Model 1300

I don't understand. What's so great about this camo? Is it like old school or something? I'm new to hunting in general so I have no clue.
"Stop flinching it's just a 3 1/2 inch Magnum" said the old man.

Turkey and I have a love hate relationship.

arkrem870

The old school camo reminds me of days past. A lot of good memories.

jwhunter

Quote from: Model 1300 on February 01, 2015, 10:15:29 PM
I don't understand. What's so great about this camo? Is it like old school or something? I'm new to hunting in general so I have no clue.

Back in the late 80's and early 90's when "hunting"Camo started to take off and turkey hunting became popular this was an early pattern that was produced by mossy oak. this is what your dad and his hunting buddies were wearing when they came home with a turkey!

kevin2

I was a Treebark user myself. Still have an entire Gortex outfit I use from time to time. Still really warm when I'm in a blind. In a treestand with a thick tree I'd still use one of my Treebark outfits.
I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

chbarnha

Where are you guys ordering this greenleaf from i have looked and havent been able to find it anywhere?

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak