Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Going to be in Nashville? Need some shells?

Started by neal, January 28, 2015, 09:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neal

I've got 20 Remington 3 1/2" 6's hevi shot and these 5's etc. I will not ship but I can bring them to Nashville to sell. PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

neal

Ok I'm not sure of the value. I'll have them with me in Nashville in the Hooks booth 331 stop by and pick up what you want first come first serve. I won't hold them just want to get rid of them. Thanks for the interest, didn't realize there'd be so much. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

neal

Ok guys I'll be in the Hooks booth 331 Friday and Saturday 9-1 otherwise shoot me a text 715 491 9777 I'll be in town Wednesday afternoon. Not sure the value but I don't want to take them home and don't want to pay shipping to get them somewhere. Just make me a fair offer and they're all yours.

Neal

mmclain

I'd like to buy the Remington shells...

matt mclain

627 9469

i'll be in booth 1216 on Thursday  call me

neal

I'd need an area code with that number. My number is listed first one to contact me Wed.-Sat. afternoon gets them.