turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Lab pup

Started by 2eagles, January 25, 2015, 06:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2eagles

I can post this here because my old dog helped me get my turkey fall of 2014.  8)                                         My 'ol boy is nine and needed someone to take over some of his responsibilities. We picked up our new pup Thursday and she is fitting in very well. We're trying very hard not to make him feel replaced. He has been a great family member from day one and tends to be a little jealous sometimes. I haven't had a female in many years and she is sweet as honey. (the following is me kidding around) That's what color she is - a honey blond Lab. With all the new color Labs now days, nobody gets a plain yellow dog. It just ain't cool.

Rapscallion Vermilion

Very nice!  She's a beauty.  I'm a year behind you.  My yellow lab female is about to turn eight this spring and we are starting to kick around the idea of another lab pup.

Muzzy61

Nice. I love labs, great dogs.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

tomstopper

Beautiful looking pup. Congrats......

hookedspur

Very NICE looking pup and great color
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

dfresh55

beautiful pup both of em are great looking dogs!

mgm1955

Beautiful dogs. Got two ten year old labs, one black, one chocolate. In the same position as you. Great dogs but need to be thinking about another while they can help out with a pup.

RutnNStrutn

She's beautiful!! I love labs!! Mine is chocolate.

Rio Fan

Those are both beautiful dogs. I'm a Lab man as well.  Mine both turned 4 back in November.  My black male lives to retrieve ducks, while my yellow female loves to stay home in a warm house with my wife and daughter. 

Snoodsniper

skimerhorn

I have a year old chocolate female. She is my first lab, and will Def not be my last. Best dog I've ever had

RIStrutStopper

Beautiful pup. Your 9 year old ain't too shabby either. I've got a 7 year old black lab who thinks he's 2.