North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

General Discussion

Started by nickhrp, January 19, 2015, 12:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericjames

Quote from: turkey buster on February 16, 2015, 10:18:49 AM
Is the site down? I just tried to click on your link and it took me to cheap hotel bookings?

I posted a pic earlier and when I pressed reply it posted it and it posted a pic I've never seen before. It was a pic of shoes on someone's feet. I don't know what's going on with thing today.

misfire

Quote from: turkey buster on February 16, 2015, 10:18:49 AM
Is the site down? I just tried to click on your link and it took me to cheap hotel bookings?

All I have right now is a Facebook page, Misfire Game Calls.  Working on another website now, last one was horrible
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

ericjames

I know Andrew (footondaface) is gonna try to get me for this but I figure it was time for him to formally to meet the team. I know he sees this because I got on his phone the other day and subscribed to all the threads in our team.

http://youtu.be/eF2mWe1M-dc

turkey buster

ericjames

Yeah. You can hear him say. I was hoping you didn't see that. We both love the smell of gun powder so I'm sure he will get one of me. We probably burn through more turkey ammo than anyone. But I guess we know what the guns will do.

misfire

Ouch. I took out the 870 SPS yesterday.  Screwed up and only brought the Rhino. Hevi13 worked stellar, the Federal Heavyweight #6s at 20yds were really good but absolutely horrible at 40. Going to try the Sumtoy next week with both rounds and them also plan on going to Hazlehurst and try a Jebs.

www.misfiregamecalls.net

ericjames

He tried the mag blend and fed. HW 7 the other day. I think the best pattern we could get was 164 with mag blend and 163 with hw. They might get better when the weather warms up. He got 160 with longbeard #4's all were 3.5" shells. All shots were 40 yards and 51*

misfire

I was nowhere near that. I shoot a 3" she'll #6s.  What choke?

www.misfiregamecalls.net

ericjames

I got 128 out of a 3" 20 ga. # 7. At 40. I haven't shot them through my 835.  The choke was a ssx out of a mossberg 935

turkey buster

man I don't like this cold weather!!

ericjames

turkey buster

I live in Louisiana and we are predicted for ice the next 2 days...how can I tinker with patterns like that!

ericjames

What part of Louisiana did you say your from. I have friends that are from coushatta. I worked around Ruston, Chatham, Jonesboro, Quitman for years.

turkey buster

Leesville. West central area

ericjames

Oh ok. I've worked not to far away from there also. Louisiana was my second home.